[Internal-cg] Questions for the CWG on RZM

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Sep 21 23:13:08 UTC 2015

> On Sep 21, 2015, at 11:28 AM, Mueller, Milton L <milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu> wrote:
>
> Here are my proposed questions. The second one reflects all the edits we discussed at the face to face meeting, though there will probably still be some quibbles with it. The first is a new one.
> --MM
>
> 2 RZM QUESTIONS FOR THE NAMES OC:
>
> 1.	Due to concerns expressed in the public comment period, ICG asks the CWG-Stewardship to confirm that the Verisign/ICANN proposal for revising Root

sub “confirm whether” for “confirm that"

> Zone Management arrangements after the elimination of NTIA's authorization role meets the CWG's requirements

Please insert a citation to the paragraph or section from the combined transition proposal that states the CWG’s requirements.

> 2.	Based on comments received in the ICG's public comment period, the ICG seeks clarification from the CWG on the following matter.

Since we will be sending multiple questions, I think we can move the above sentence up above all of the questions and sub “matters” for “matter.”

Thanks,
Alissa