[Internal-cg] Public comment matrix

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Sep 16 18:30:50 UTC 2015

Thank you Jean-Jacques, confirming receipt of this zip file and also Comment 50 (as a separate document).  We will make sure your review comments are added to the matrix and we will recirculate to all.

The translations are due to be delivered today from the ICANN translators (with one exception), I will circulate these on the list as soon as we receive them.

Best Regards,

Jennifer