[Internal-cg] Late comments

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Sep 8 19:52:42 UTC 2015

Alissa,

I agree that the public comment period is formally going to be closed that date and people should take it into consideration. However it may be possible for the team to address comments coming in short after the deadline - which in many cases happened already at ICANN. So I'm inclined to slightly soften the text to be posted in the following way:
...The ICG cannot commit guarantee to addressing any comments received after the deadline.

Let’s discuss the status at the call tomorrow.

Wolf-Ulrich