[Internal-cg] Public comment matrix update

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Tue Sep 8 00:37:22 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Attached and linked below is the updated public comment matrix that includes
all confirmed comments received up until 7 September 23:59 UTC.

Dropbox link for word: http://icgsec.asia/1K2mSm8

Dropbox link for excel: http://icgsec.asia/1NeBIes

Please note that there are unconfirmed comments.  When reminding your
communities to submit comments, please also mention that they must action
the confirmation link before it will be published and posted to the archive
here:
https://www.ianacg.org/calls-for-input/iana-stewardship-transition-proposal-
public-archive-of-submitted-comments/.  The confirmation link is used to
filter out spam emails received.  Multiple reminders (both automated and
manual) have been sent by the Secretariat to those submitters with
unconfirmed comments to ask for consent to publish.

There is less than one day left to submit public comments - we have received
49* comments so far (*a total of 48, comment 26 withdrawn by request from
the submitter).

Best Regards,

Jennifer