[Internal-cg] Proposal for final review

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Oct 29 07:24:48 UTC 2015

All,

Thanks for your edits. The attached version incorporates them as follows:

- Accepted Wolf-Ulrich’s edits. I added a footnote to the IANAPLAN proposal, paragraph 3004, that reads “This draft is being held for publication in the RFC Editor’s queue.”

- Accepted most of Milton’s edits, or made the edits with minor modifications. Exceptions: para 50 (language is taken directly from CWG proposal), para 56 (potentially substantive change in the characterization that would require further discussion - agree with Manal that this is accurate as-is).

- Accepted Paul’s edits, or made the edits with minor modifications. Re para X016 - I deleted the final sentence. We previously had a comment from Daniel asking if it could be removed, and I also found it vague and that it doesn’t really flow from the previous sentences, even with Lynn’s improvements.

- Accepted Lynn’s edits.

- Accepted Manal’s edits.

- Accepted Mary’s edits.

- Joe: I accepted Milton’s edit to para 98, which others seemed to support, so this should resolve the issue you mentioned.

Jennifer will produce a clean version for publication on our site today.

Thanks all!
Alissa