[Internal-cg] Proposal for final review

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 17:12:13 UTC 2015

+1 Lynn,
I did 3 minor edits (paragraphs 8 and 109).  Happy to withdraw if considered not  necessary.
Mary Uduma

     On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:02 PM, Lynn St.Amour <Lynn at LStAmour.org> wrote:

 Thanks Alissa and everyone in the secretariat,

I also suggested a few minor clarifying edits (keeping to the ICG agreement for truly minimal changes).

This is looking very good and is quite clear.

Best,
Lynn