[Internal-cg] CWG Action Item Inventory

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Oct 22 23:58:27 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

following up on my action item from earlier today, please find attached the cleaned up Action Item inventory -  the text is drawn almost exclusively from the submissions from the Operating Communities, with two clarifications in the Names list of items only.   The first, Names community had "TBD" listed under Oversight responsibility, and I edited that to "To be determined/driven by CWG - Stewardship".   The reason I am proposing this is that both the Numbers and Protocol Parameters include their oversight activities/bodies, and I believe it is an important implementation element.  It is also an opportunity to inform broadly on the full roles and responsibilities of the OCs.  And, it reinforces the current operating model.   Alissa had suggested it might not be necessary, so that is still an open item.  The second, concerns an addition I made to the IPR item under Names, to expand on the implementation detail (column XX) in order to make it as complete as the Number and PP communities.

Once the ICG gives its approval, this will be posted on the ICG site in order that it can be referenced as a footnote in the final proposal.

Best,
Lynn