[Internal-cg] RES: Possible

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 22:17:42 UTC 2015

Clearer now. Thanks Jeo.
I support the formulation.
Mary Uduma

     On Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:45 PM, joseph alhadeff <joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com> wrote:

  Different forms of language have been used to the same end.  A majority of comments supported...  I chose this construction, because the majority of comments which may have even included other concerns did not bring up jurisdiction and some that did, did not suggest that it precluded moving forward on the transition.