[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Oct 22 11:40:35 UTC 2015

On 22 Oct 2015, at 11:47, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

>> We do not have to send anything to ICANN Board for them to start
>> working on that.
>
> Our board liaison has indicated that he would welcome a message
> explaining our expectation that they will look at it. So, do we want
> to do that?

My suggestion is that we phrase our wording when we are done "as far as we can come given the dependencies" in such a way so that we make it clear that _anyone_ in our community can do whatever they interpret they can spend time on can do so.

And then our liaison(s) to various groups can pass that message on.

I do not, given the previous statement by Board that they will participate like other groups, single them out.

But I might be in the minority in the ICG and in that case I of course accept what others suggest.

   Patrik