[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Oct 22 10:43:06 UTC 2015

On 22 Oct 2015, at 11:38, Russ Housley wrote:

> They can begin that review in a few days; the ICANN Board does not need to wait for CCWG-Accountability to send their document.

I really hope they are already working on it, as the document has always, in all versions, been available for the over all community, including ICANN Board.

We do not have to send anything to ICANN Board for them to start working on that.

We send the document when we think it is ready (according to other discussions we have).

   Patrik