[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Thu Oct 22 07:27:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
I was not proposing to duplicate information in Part 0, but suggesting to
delete the information from Part 0 and only state the info in the section
about compatibility and interoperability . Of course, I was also suggesting
that we revise the text itself and Daniel has responded he supports having
the text as is in the Exec Summary.
Thanks,
-- Elise