[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Thu Oct 22 07:11:22 UTC 2015

Alissa,
Thanks for pointing out the confirmations from the other two communities.
Given those confirmations, is there a reason that this is stated as a
requirement of the three proposals in the Executive Summary instead of
brought up in the ³Compatibility and interoperability² section with some
language such as has been drafted to describe the compatibility of the IPR
issue which was also proposed explicitly by a single Operational Community?

Thanks,
-- Elise