[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Wu Kuo-Wei kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:34:50 UTC 2015

Alissa and all,

ICANN board didn’t start to generate position yet since the final proposal didn’t deliver to us yet. But we do talk about the IETF/RIRs contract might transfer to PTI. We understand it. This is not the major concern for us at this moment. We know the proposals from IANAPLAN and CRISP better because they deliver earlier and almost no change (only the SLA details need to discuss) since then.

Kuo Wu