[Internal-cg] Draft status announcement and front page disclaimer

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Wed Oct 21 17:36:10 UTC 2015

On 21 Oct 2015, at 18:28, Subrenat, Jean-Jacques <jjs at dyalog.net> wrote:

> Just one proposed change, the title should read
>
> "ICG HAS COMPLETED ITS WORK, AND AWAITS CONCLUSION OF ICANN-LEVEL ACCOUNTABILITY WORK IN ORDER TO SEND THE TRANSITION PROPOSAL”.

Yes, but lets not forget my earlier correction. We’ve completed the review of public comments…

"ICG HAS COMPLETED PUBLIC REVIEW PHASE, AND AWAITS CONCLUSION OF ICANN-LEVEL ACCOUNTABILITY WORK IN ORDER TO SEND THE TRANSITION PROPOSAL FORWARD”.

getting long… anyway, what I wanted is to signal that we’ve completed the review of public comments *and* that we are awaiting for something. not only that we’re awaiting something.

Jari