[Internal-cg] Implementation plan, steering group etc

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Oct 21 09:57:56 UTC 2015

Paul:

I don't see any group necessarily better positioned than ICG for the
work as we represent the broad range of interested stakeholders on who
implementation would have impact.  The technical issues will be dealt
with by the OCs, as appropriate, but the broader issues related to
process, coordination and transparency are well suited to us.  I have
not read our conversations as suggesting the role is not appropriate,
but rather a concern that it is not purely self-appointed.

Joe