[Internal-cg] Q&As also for engagement session

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 19 07:36:03 UTC 2015

Narelle:
This is better, we definitely should not revert to the previous one.
I still have a bit of a problem with the last statement:

> This version is therefore available to the community as a complete form of
> the proposal in a near final form.

Can we change that to:

> We have therefore chosen to make this near-final version of the proposal available to the community.

"complete form of the proposal in a near final form" seems awkward and I still think there is the potential for confusion about what it is we are making available.