[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Mon Oct 19 07:07:14 UTC 2015

This is what I would call a distinction without a difference.

My reading (and I was also not in the room) was that we were okay with asking people within the communities whether they actually wanted us to do any more, but that we weren't going to set up a massive effort to do so. I heard it more as the 'impetus to do so needed to come from the communities' rather than the complete initiative. Shades of grey, imho.

The Q&A puts the question out there for me sufficiently well, however. If we hear back, we hear back and we discuss. If not, we don't.

I also agree with Daniel about resources as he made in other mails. It could be that a pared back version of the ICG would satisfy - say half the size? But I am not speculating about something that hasn't been put up for discussion.

Narelle