[Internal-cg] Transcript?

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Sun Oct 18 11:55:24 UTC 2015

Hi Narelle and all,

I have attached a word copy of the live scribe text that was displaying
during the meeting today.  A huge caveat is that this is not the final
version of transcript, and should not be used as an authoritative record of
what was said.  Please use this as just a rough reference for your purposes.

We will be receiving the official transcript from ICANN support that can be
published on the ICG web site at a later date.

In addition, due to the Adobe Connect Room having been switched to a
different link, we are also currently awaiting a copy of the chat transcript
from today's session.  This will be circulated as soon as we receive it.

Best Regards,

Jennifer