[Internal-cg] Public Comment Summary Report ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Oct 15 11:57:25 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

With sincere apologies for the delay, please find attached the Public Comment Summary Report, compiled by Joe and myself, as agreed during our face-to-face meeting in LA .. It is basically comprised of text drafted by colleagues who volunteered (or were volunteered :)), and agreed on the mailing list by ICG members ..

Kindly note that:

-          All sources, to our best, are included in green italics between square brackets ..

-          There are still highlights in yellow and comments where we were not sure, but thought to move the discussion to the list ..

-          Suggested edits to the agreed text are marked in track changes ..

-          Where there are 2 slightly different versions of the same text, both are included for us to decide ..

Looking forward to our discussions in Dublin ..
Safe travels to everyone ..

Kind Regards
--Manal

PS: Joe and I worked on different versions and I'm attaching a merge, so all edits appear to come from me .. Yet I tried to mark Joe's comments as received .. Joe, please feel free to flag any inaccuracies ..