[Internal-cg] What to do about the RZM

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 13 19:00:19 UTC 2015

I still have trouble with this:

The CWG has confirmed to the ICG that the details of the arrangement between the IFO and the RZM have not been addressed in their proposal

It’s not that there are no details, it’s that there is no sketch of the architecture or requirements for the arrangement at all. So I think my original sentence is more accurate: The CWG-Stewardship has confirmed to the ICG that the creation of an arrangement between the IFO and the RZM has not been addressed in their proposal.