[Internal-cg] What to do about the RZM

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Oct 13 01:44:31 UTC 2015

at the meeting in LA there was a review of our mandate which led us to believe that an inquiry into the RZM was appropriate and not out of scope.  That was an inflection point to our analysis.  The question is whether the RZM should be listed as a dependency that will be solved outside of CWG but which will impact the transition?

Do we also pass on the concerns of lack of transparency and consultation?  Those have been elements we have found essential to meeting NTIA requirements for the rest of the transition?

Joe

Sent from my iPad