[Internal-cg] Way forward/Proposal to extend the ICG charter

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Oct 9 10:27:06 UTC 2015

I would agree with Daniel about being careful of going beyond a strict
rather than expansive reading of the Charter.  I would also suggest that
it would be useful for us to be called upon to take a role beyond the
assembly and delivery of a proposal.  I do think that we can all agreed
that implementation is something we can address in terms of its
coordination in the proposal, but I would not go as afar as to say
"oversee" aspects of implementation.

Joe