[Internal-cg] how collaboration works today between the OCs

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat Oct 3 10:36:45 UTC 2015

Patrik:

I don't think there's a real issue with keeping the OC
descriptions/historical function as long as we provide the needed
examples of cooperation and consultation across different scenarios.
The mere statement that the concept of cooperation exists is not
sufficient to make the needed point that collaboration and cooperation
are context specific/as needed or provide the kind of assurance that
will address the misplaced desire to develop or impose a specific
mechanism for collaboration and cooperation.

Joe