[Internal-cg] how collaboration works today between the OCs

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:17:47 UTC 2015

I would agree with Wolf-U that you'd need a lot more specifics in the paragraph about the web of relationships, I would go further and say that most of the preceding paragraphs are not needed, in that they describe the OCs themselves rather than the cooperative mechanisms among them. I don't think we need to do that.

--MM