[Internal-cg] IANA and IGF WS 163

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Nov 12 21:04:54 UTC 2015

Dear ICG Colleagues,

this morning I sat on a panel at IGF 2015 (with other ICG and OC colleagues).  The panel was:  Multistakeholder Internet Governance - IANA Stewardship.  It was meant to focus on multi-stakholder process with the IANA Transition as an example (and not alot of focus on the proposal itself).

I gave a 10 minute introduction largely relying on ICG slides and ICG past presentations, and the updated Part 0.  That is attached below (minus the slides).

Best,
Lynn