[Internal-cg] Minutes of the 27 May 2015 teleconference (ICG Call 17)

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun May 31 06:42:12 UTC 2015

Thanks Jennifer .. Two comments:

First on page 4, appreciate replacing this:
•	Ismail stated that she considered the proposed timeline to be a best case scenario timeline. She suggested that the ICG also create an extended scenario timeline with two public comment periods and factor in additional time for resolving controversial issues with the operational communities.  She further suggested to use ICANN Dublin as the ICG’s final face-to-face meeting to fine-tune the consolidated proposal and set the submission deadline for shortly afterwards.

By (edits capitalized and attached in track changes):
•	Ismail stated that she considered the proposed timeline to be a best case scenario timeline. She suggested that the ICG also create an extended scenario timeline with two public comment periods and factor in additional time for resolving controversial issues with the operational communities.  She further suggested THAT, IF NECESSARY, ICANN Dublin MAY BE used as the ICG’s final face-to-face

On page 5, appreciate adding my chat comment at 01:57 in relation to Lee's comment and Alissa's response ..
I had the feeling that we were mixing 2 different things:
- "discussion with NTIA on the timeline to make sure it provides the response they are looking for" if I understood Lee's suggestion right, with
- "NTIA's review of the consolidated proposal", if I understood the responses from Alissa, Lynn & Narelle right ..

Kind Regards
--Manal