[Internal-cg] Combined IETF/RIRs proposal

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu May 28 22:52:23 UTC 2015

In preparation for eventually having a single complete proposal to put out for public comment, the chairs asked the secretariat to combine the IETF and RIR proposals into a single Word document (attached and on dropbox at <https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/Evaluation/Incoming%20documents?preview=combined-proposal-v0.doc>). We’d like to get this off to the translators so they can start working on translating it, but we wanted to share it with the ICG first to make sure folks are okay with the formatting. The content is unchanged from the submission we received from the two communities.

As we work toward a complete proposal we will likely need to add a preface, but that has not been written yet.

Alissa