[Internal-cg] ICG Call 17: Decisions taken list, Action items list

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:20:19 UTC 2015

Alissa
Others
It was mentioned at various occasions that in message to NTIA we ask further clarification on the term" implementation" in the mind of NTIA.
I was not able to join call 17 due to the connection problem.
Pls make sure that the above question is included in the message.
I strongly oppose to send any message to ICANN regarding potential impeding elements for the implementation of the transition due to the fact that the issue is still under ongoing discussion , in particular awaiting views from three OCs( in the light of our message to them)    .
 Pls also mote my comments earlier submitted to the list
Regards
Kavouss
.

Sent from my iPhone