[Internal-cg] Minutes of the 19 May 2015 teleconference

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Mon May 25 09:57:59 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you.  The minutes look good.  I have only one minor comment.

On item # 3.    Response from Steve Crocker regarding ICG statement on contracts.

It currently reads:  "Cooper asked if the ICG members needed any discussion in regards to the response from Steve Crocker."  The minutes would be more helpful if we could reference the original question.

Best,
Lynn