[Internal-cg] "Implementation"

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu May 21 21:37:03 UTC 2015

Note that we don’t need to do serious wordsmithing here since this isn’t text we are sending to the communities. Rather, as long as we agree on the sense of the questions we want to get input on, then the ICG reps from the various communities can communicate the questions and seek input however they so choose. I would expect Jari and myself to do this for the IETF; Paul and Alan to do it for the RIRs; and Martin, Milton and Xiaodong to do this for the CWG since they are our liaisons to that group. I agree that for the CWG we will need an updated estimate on how long they need to finalize their proposal in addition to the information about implementation.

So, if we are agreed on the sense of the questions (I’ve repeated the text with Keith’s edits below), we can ask those folks to go out and seek the input and bring it back to us, preferably before our June 10 call although I realize the CWG may need a bit more time to give an answer. Any objections to proceeding?

Thanks,
Alissa

---

"The ICG is gathering input about how much time the operational communities believe they will need to complete proposal development and implement the aspects of the transition proposal that the communities have identified as needing to be completed prior to the expiry of the NTIA contract (e.g., creation of new contracts, agreements, or entities). From start to finish, approximately how many weeks or months do you think your community will need to complete the proposal development and implementation of these aspects?"