[Internal-cg] ICG web site feedback [WAS RE: ICG Statement on Contracts and Other Agreements]

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Mon May 18 20:06:49 UTC 2015

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions on the ICG web site.

Per Alissa's previous request, we have changed the 'Recent Developments'
section on the homepage (https://www.ianacg.org/) show all ICG announcements
except ICG Call scheduling - the May 1 announcement links to the process
document for handling comments submitted to the ICG Forum, and both the new
and old archives (see announcement here:
https://www.ianacg.org/icg-announces-update-regarding-community-comments-and
-the-icg-forum/).  All ICG documents are also available on the 'Documents'
page here: https://www.ianacg.org/coordination-group/icg-documents/.

Per original specifications, the ICG forum is not open for subscription -
although if the ICG now wishes to change this, we can certainly accommodate
this request.  In addition, the email for submitting comments to the ICG
Forum has now also been added to the Contact page here:
https://www.ianacg.org/contact/.

We have also updated the ICG forum description here:
language from the ICG RFP.  This description can be changed, please do let
us know.

Lastly, we are looking at a few more options on making the ICG Forum more
accessible, we will share further details when available.

Please continue to give us feedback so we may improve the usability of the
ICG web site.

Best Regards,

Jennifer