[Internal-cg] Consensus call: contracting/agreements

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu May 7 17:27:46 UTC 2015

Ok to the text.

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: Alissa Cooper
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 6:35 AM
To: Kavouss Arasteh
Cc: internal-cg at ianacg.org
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Consensus call: contracting/agreements

Hi Kavouss,

Sure, but rather than use singular pronouns I’d like to use plural pronouns
for the ICG since as a group we have an interest in the response, e.g.:

--

Dear Steve,

The ICG _has noted that_ it would be beneficial for the transition process
if ICANN could clarify its position related to the statement located at
<insert link here>. Specifically, if ICANN takes issue with provisions in
any of the draft proposals relating to contracts or other agreements, the
ICG requests that those opinions be made public. _You are kindly requested
to examine the matter and inform us of your findings._

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper on behalf of the ICG