[Internal-cg] Doodle Poll for ICG Teleconference Call on May 19 (Tue)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu May 7 01:56:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Yannis.

First 2 options conflict with a 2-hour conference session about the IANA
transition which is being held during the LACNIC meeting in Lima.  I
will be a panellist during that meeting, and also need to follow
discussions; hence only able to attend the ICG if held in the 3rd
timeslot.

If option 1 or 2 are chosen, then both Alan Barrett and myself will be
affected, as would anyone else with an interest to follow both the ICG
meeting and LACNIC session (and there may be a few in the LAC region).

Therefore if at all possible, I suggest to select the 3rd option, or
another time entirely.

Paul.