[Internal-cg] Contracting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:14:22 UTC 2015

Dear Alissa,
Just send the Note to ICANN Board WITHOUT FORMALLY POST it on ICG SITE .
The Note should begin with:
I have noted.....
Then end the message with:
You are kindly requested to examine the  matter and inform me of your findings
Regard

Then Sing
Alissa Cooper without any reference to or mentioning " On Behalf of ICG"
Leave it to the Board to take it as it says
This is the maximum
Salutations
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone