[Internal-cg] Contracting

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon May 4 14:19:47 UTC 2015

I guess I do not see the conflict there. We issue a general statement about the principles of openness and transparency which is for general consumption. In our communication to the ICANN board and CEO, we make a specific query about the CRISP-related report and how it relates to that principle, which as far as I know still has not been addressed by ICANN (the IETF MoU has been addressed to some extent).

Regarding the sequence of the statements/query, I agree with Joe.