[Internal-cg] ICG social media accounts

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun May 3 07:45:30 UTC 2015

On 2 May 2015, at 14:43, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:

> I understand that our Mailing list is for ICG only.
> When and where we discussed that there is a real need to open these accounts.
> Many issues are internally discussed among us and it could create problems if such internal discussions leaks outside the ICG.

As we all know, everything on this mailing list is visible publicly in the mailing list archives that since the new secretariat took over can be found here:

<http://mm.ianacg.org/pipermail/internal-cg_ianacg.org/>

Link can be found on our web page.

So there is nothing that "can leak" as everything is public anyway.

   Patrik