[Internal-cg] Contracting

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat May 2 16:18:09 UTC 2015

Colleagues

I have been on travel and have not been able to follow these discussions as closely as I would like.  One thought which would perhaps address the reluctance of some members related to the statements might be for an ICG statement to be neutral as to gossip and allegations as proposed, but to be issued specifically in response to community statements raising concerns about a constraint on openness and transparency related to proposals process.  In this way we are responding to OC concerns raised to us related to process transparency and openness which are clearly part of our mandate...

Joe

Sent from my iPad