[Internal-cg] Contracting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:48:03 UTC 2015

Dear Subrenat,
Thank you very much for your useful and valid viesws
When you say , "WE"whom you referring ?
ÏCG"?
I do not belieive that we ICG as a collegial body have been given any
mandate to take any action in this regard unless OCs referred the complaint
in question to us within the process of IANA transition process.
Once we formally received any complaint and found that it merely relates to
IABNA TRANSITION and not existing procedure between ICANN and OCs ,then we
could examine the care and findout whether we need to take any action in
that regard
Once again if it relates to CWG SECOND DRAFT WHICH IS ON PUBLIC COMMENT ,WE
SHALL NOT INTERVENE AS WE HAVE NOT FORMALLY RECEIVED ANY THING FROM CWG.
We are not spokemen of IETF nor RIREs
Regards
KAVOUSS