[Internal-cg] Message from CRISP Team chairs to Names CWG chairs

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Fri Mar 27 15:28:13 UTC 2015

Dear ICG Members,

I am sharing a message that the chairs of the CRISP Team sent to the
chairs of the names CWG.  We ask the chairs of the CWG to
communicate directly with the chairs of the CRISP Team
if there are any proposals or developments that might affect
the numbers community.

Regards,

Alan Barrett
memberof the ICG, and co-chair of CRISP Team.