[Internal-cg] [SPAM] Fwd: Information requested

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:33:46 UTC 2015

Jari,
All,
What I requested was a graph that shows
the different organisations involved in the protocol parameters case,
and shows in graphical form also the accountability mechanisms together
with their hierarchcal relations i.e. who reports to whom at the current
situation ,before transition takes place
And I simply asked to show the same things  ( gtaphical form ) for after
transition.
That was all
I did not expect line up opposition lead by some very radical distinguished
colleagues who did not and will not want any assessment notr any question
..
Today in CCWG I told that group was a lovely group  because people  are
friendly and collaborating .We should learn from them and from their
co-chairs who the freidnly atmosphere prevauils
Let us work together
Kavouss