[Internal-cg] Fwd: Information requested

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:08:57 UTC 2015

Even did not want that we  go through the proposals and check them under carious steps.
Pls allow us to open bur mouth .
Pls allow us to be heard
It us nit dictate it us democratic
Some people were mire than happy from the beginning and wanted to send the proposals to NTIA without any assessment
Fair enough but allow others who express concerns in the last ICG f2 f to express their views  .
This group is not running friendly some people believe that they gave all right to say yes or  no but other do not have similar right
Kavouss

,

Sent from my iPhone