[Internal-cg] "Alternatives"

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sat Jun 27 12:15:26 UTC 2015

Hello Milton,
as mentioned in my earlier message,
- "I am satisfied with the decision" we reached in our wrap-up session.
- "If the idea of the ICG commenting on "alternatives" were to be placed on our table once again, I would formally request a new set of written instructions from the public authority currently in charge of overseeing the IANA functions."
At this stage, I have nothing to add.
Best,
Jean-Jacques.