[Internal-cg] Communications with the Operational Communities about Amendmends

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Jun 19 13:48:46 UTC 2015

I expect there will be a few instances to come when we have to point out
incompatibilities or have to suggest alignment on certain points to the
operational communities.

It is clearly our job to point out these issues. However it is *not*
within our mandate to *solve* them.

Suggesting solutions is kind of a grey area and we should take great
care to separate the 'point out' from the 'suggested solution(s)' in
both our discussions and our communications with the operational
communities.

I hope we can agree on that and act accordingly in the future.
If there are objections to this principle, we need a discussion.

Daniel