[Internal-cg] Of Interest: Volume 6: An Update on IANA Stewardship Discussions

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Jun 16 00:37:59 UTC 2015

FYI, Samantha Dickinson will be on hand in Buenos Aires and will be tweeting some of our ICG sessions, in addition to continuing to provide these updates on a regular basis going forward.

The ICANN communications staff will also be recording video and posting video of folks involved in the transition talking about the work.

Alissa