[Internal-cg] Fwd: Time frame inquiry

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sun Jun 14 21:13:11 UTC 2015

Colleagues:

I agree focus should be on the time needed to implement the changes, but
don't want to overstate our position either.  While I don't believe that
ICANN can change our proposal, I also don't think we can compel them to
accept it. We should never arrive at this point as they should have
provided input to us and the communities along the way to avoid a last
minute impasse.  Perhaps we can phrase it as time needed for
implementation of the proposal after the Bard has finalized its review?

Joe