[Internal-cg] Attendance at F2F

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 22:32:12 UTC 2015

Still expecting entry visa. If it is not issued by Sunday 14th June, I will be participating remotely.

Mary Uduma

     On Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:08 PM, "Subrenat, Jean-Jacques" <jjs at dyalog.net> wrote:

 Thanks Alissa. I will be actively participating on
- 18 June from around 10:00, because my flight from Paris is expected to land in Buenos Aires at 08:05.
- 19 June: no hindrance.
Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.