[Internal-cg] ICG sessions in Buenos Aires

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Thu Jun 11 15:21:18 UTC 2015

Dear ICG members,

Following a few changes due to space, technical, and time constraints, here
are the updated details for the ICG Face-to-Face meeting sessions below:

Venue map: https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/maps

Thursday 18 June - ICG Meeting 5, Day 1

Time: 09:00-17:00 ART / 12:00-20:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1SU4gwy)

Location: San Telmo

Remote participation: The Adobe Connect room will not be the usual ICG link,
it will be the one assigned to the meeting room:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-santelmo

Languages: All details will be available on the session page here:
https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-icg

Friday 19 June - ICG Meeting 5, Day 2

Time: 09:00-17:00 ART / 12:00-20:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1dcNk3v)

Location: San Telmo

Remote participation: The Adobe Connect room will not be the usual ICG link,
it will be the one assigned to the meeting room:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-santelmo

Languages: All details will be available on the session page here:
https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-icg

Thursday 25 June - ICG wrap-up session

Time: 09:00-13:00 ART / 12:00-16:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1ePAR6R)

Location: Retiro C

Remote participation: The Adobe Connect room will not be the usual ICG link,
it will be the one assigned to the meeting room:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-retiroc

Languages: This session will not have live stream interpretation and will
only be in English - this is so we can resume our original time slot as
requested.

The calendar invites will be updated and re-sent accordingly to all ICG
members- apologies in advance for the deluge of emails!

For all ICG members who will be participating remotely, please send your
direct-dial telephone numbers to the Secretariat at admin at icgsec.asia
<mailto:admin at icgsec.asia>  should you wish to speak during the sessions -
the Adobe Connect interventions will be in writing only.

As always, please feel free to contact me or any member of the Secretariat
team should you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Jennifer