[Internal-cg] ICG Call 18 Decisions taken list, Action items list

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:19:11 UTC 2015

Alissa
I do not understand the objectives of Multistep Implementation at all
I disagreed with that .A healthy discussion neither allowed  .
I strongly oppose to any action which is unilaterally raised and in
particular, if it is not consistent t with our Charter.
Moreover, the issue of implementation is a complex matter and encompasses
the authority of ICG
KAVOUSS