[Internal-cg] Preface for the combined proposal

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun Jun 7 10:45:30 UTC 2015

Many thanks Alissa for triggering this discussion .. I support the points you suggest ..
I also agree with the essence of most of comments, in particular the point raised by Wolf-Ulrich regarding the two recipients of the proposal ..
I also agree that many still do not understand the IANA function but I think we need to be cautious not to include anything in our summary that may be interpreted as criticism ..
Happy to join if more volunteers are needed or await the first draft to keep the drafting team at a manageable size ..

Kind Regards
--Manal