[Internal-cg] TimelineGraphic-v11

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Sun Jun 7 00:44:31 UTC 2015

Attached and in Dropbox <https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/Timeline?preview=TimelineGraphic-v11.xlsx> is the updated timeline graphic that reflects our discussion from call #17. Changes in this version:

- There is a note of explanation on the right side.
- Our individual and combined proposal assessment phases are more parallelized.
- Our analysis of public comments is more parallelized with the public comment period.

Once we receive the CWG proposal, we can adjust the dates (if necessary) and publish this.

Alissa